Law translations
Justitia fountain
  • leaving certificates from a vocational school;
  • decision in a custodian matter;
  • marriage annulments;
  • marriage contracts;
  • certificates of naturalization;
  • birth certificates;
  • court decisions;
  • excerpts from the commercial register;
  • marriage certificates;
  • complaints;
  • decree of divorce;
  • school reports and school certificates;
  • citizenship law;
  • university degrees;
  • power of attorney;
  • general terms and conditions (“GT&C”);
  • employment contracts;
  • bonus schemes;
  • confidentiality agreements;
  • shareholder resolutions;
  • expert reports;
  • agency agreements;
  • property management agreements;
  • purchase agreements;
  • UN sales contract under CISG law;
  • co-operation agreements;
  • employee performance appraisals;
  • articles of association;
  • records of interrogation;
  • […] and much more!

What to do when dealing with
public authorities / agencies
If you have been requested to submit your documents with public authorities / agencies, embassies, consulates, then please —
  • take the respective original along with you;
  • let us know which public authority / agency requested the submission of the documents from you. This will give us a hint if the documents have to be authorized by the translator or if this is not required;
  • let us know if your documents must be legalized by a regional court. If this is the case we will ask the regional court to certify the documents by apostille. This is often the case when documents have to be presented to embassies or to consulates;
  • let us know how many copies of the translated and authentificated / certified documents you need.

Original design by